Get ready for 2018. Set some goals. Decide what you want. Write it down. Say it out loud. Bring it back to your attention again and again until it becomes real.
I can organize things. But staying with the system of organization long term is a whole different animal.
2018 is all about sustaining new habits that will propel my life in the directions I want it to go.
So, first.. Where do you want to go? What do you want?
Glad you asked..
- Finishing editing and putting together, “You’re Somebody’s MOTHER.“
- Love the shit out of my kids
- Continue my education of being a yoga teacher so I can improve my skillset.
- Always continue to work on our marriage so we can not just exist, but have a high quality life.
- Go to Blogher 18 Conference. You’ve never been to New York city. If you want to do something, you have to go surround yourself with the people who already do it. That’s who you learn from.
Getting prepped for the New Year:
Watch Mel Robbins TED talk for the 100th time.
Get a Planner!!
Put it on your Christmas wish list!
Buy your girlfriends one for Christmas.
GET organized. Commit to checking your planner daily. Lists, notes, and reminders will save you!
I found one I really like at One Love Paper Co.
Get friends involved. Get your family involved. Challenge the people around you to join in.
What is it that you are waiting for?